Artistic talent, skill, quality and care passed down through 3 generations of family
At Design Works, our landscape architects value the ingenuity that is necessary to produce a beautiful and creative garden, landscape, and/or outdoor living space that is reasonably priced and constructed efficiently. Our process involves a detailed design that combines your vision with our professional expertise, and includes the necessary revisions it takes until your landscape has the look you wish for. The detailed plan and/or 3D garden / patio garden design plan also acts as the blueprint for creating an exact plan of action during construction. We are confident that you will be happy with the highly anticipated look of the garden even before construction begins. We find that this process also eliminates costly revisions after construction has begun, and that we can ensure the building process will move in a timely manner. Lastly, exceptional communication with our clients is key. We want to make sure that your dream landscape is constructed just as it is designed and that your investment is guaranteed. So, if you are considering an outdoor project, please don’t hesitate to contact Design Works, a design / build firm. We really look forward to helping you achieve your landscape garden design goals.
More about Design Works:
- Design Works is a family business, owned and operated by husband and wife, Jim and Jennifer DiNovo, with supervising support from Adam Tomich (Jennifer’s brother). Jim comes from a family of artists and professional gardeners, while Jennifer and Adam are 3rd generation landscape professionals. Meet our team
- Landscape architects create outdoor spaces that are functional, beautiful, and in harmony with the natural environment. Our staff includes a licensed landscape architect in NH and MA. Our designers hold a BSA degree in landscape architecture and regional planning from UMASS Amherst.
- We have over 15 years of experience managing landscape construction jobs. We are ready to design a combination of outdoor features that will make your outdoor living space a step above the rest. We construct feature like; small walkways, outdoor fire places, built-in BBQ’s, patios with fire pits, and planting plans that are full of interest!
- We have produced hundreds of garden designs, plantings and hardscape plans in the past eight years. Our growing portfolio and construction experience helps ensure job quality, aesthetics, and customer satisfaction!
- Every project is designed to create harmony and balance and we make sure that the right materials are chosen for each unique site. These may include landscape rock, edging, pavers, landscaping and walls, trees, shrubs, perennials and ground cover. Whether constructed together or phased out for a year(s) ahead, the original design intent can be upheld with proper planning and design.