Design Works is looking for an experienced hardscape/masonry professional to join our team in a senior foreman role. This opportunity is a full-time/year round position with benefits, open to the right candidate who is looking for a long-term career with a talented and growing design-build firm.
The foreman will lead our installation crew through the complete construction process, including input on job costing, client relations, machine work and base prep, constructing hardscape walls, patios, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, plantings, lighting, etc., leading and training the installation team(s), job time tracking finish details, etc.
YOU should definitely join our team: Design Works is an award-winning landscape architecture design and construction firm. All of our projects are professionally designed by us and built by us, using our installation teams and equipment. Our high-end residential projects are custom-built and unique to each homeowner, they are challenging and fun to build, and every one of them is 5-star quality. Check out our portfolio at www.4designworks.com
- Experience: The Foreman must have 3-5 years of prior experience in a landscape design/build or Landscape Construction Company.
- A great attitude is a must. The right candidate will enhance our team culture and share our values of hard work, great customer service, and high quality.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in reading plans, preparing sites and understanding grades, using a transit, field layout, installing hardscapes (walls, patios, walkways, etc.), correctly planting trees, shrubs, and perennials, installing lighting and basic irrigation and operating heavy equipment.
- Good time-management skills, record keeping, and excellent communication.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL a plus, safety oriented
- Snow removal and plowing experience
Pay and Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience
A full-time/year-round position with benefits (holidays, vacation/personal, insurance, professional development) is available to the right candidate.
Cover letter and resume with relevant work experience and project examples